I am officially the worst blogger in the world.
Remember how I posted that I was going to be a better journal keeper as well? Yup, that hasn't happened either. Not that I have that many followers anyway.... but I would still feel better about myself if I was a more committed writer. We can't have everything in life we want anyway, right?
If I could take a vacation and go anywhere in the world, my top 3 options would probably be as follows:
Hawaii
Ireland
Alaska
I choose Hawaii because it is tropical and beautiful and who doesn't want to spend their days on a beach, wearing lays, and soaking up the sun?
My second choice would be Ireland because the landscape is beautiful and the history is fun to learn about. I also had a friend go there for a study abroad and I was totally jealous when looking at all her amazing pictures. So naturally I just have this desire to go.
My last option would be Alaska because my younger brother currently works there. He tells me how much he enjoys his time there and I would love to go up for a visit. Although I'm not a fisher, and I don't really enjoy it all that much, I would be willing to try it because of how large the fish are! I have also never experienced what it feels like to have the sun up basically all the time. That would be weird, but I want to know how that feels.
My chances of actually going and visiting these places are slim to none but it's fun to speculate about the places I could go.
You know how they say that money isn't everything? Well, in this world we live in it sure does seem to be a pretty huge chunk of everything we do. I always say I hate money, but it is more "a lack thereof" that I hate. If you ever feel like winning the lottery and sharing the love.... I would not stop you from being so generous. Just food for thought.
My sister has way more interesting things to blog about and keeps up with it more so than I do, so go check out her blog for a really great read. She is pretty great. And I love her. The end.
http://bergensays.blogspot.com/
Thank you for sticking with me in this very random and out of the blue post about my traveling ideas. I will think of more interesting things to blog about, I promise. Or if all else fails, I will just stop completely! Til next time then!

Love it! Thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDelete