Ten things you didn't know about me.
1. I love unicorns.
2. I can pogo stick without using my hands.
3. I would much rather run places than walk places.
4. Jazz music is my favorite.
5. I can do a wicked Janice impersonation from the TV show Friends. "Well I gotta buy a vowel..."
6. One of my pet peeves is when toilet paper or paper towels do not rip evenly on their perforated edges.
7. Sometimes I use "Holy shiz muffins" as a form of exclamation. Not the greatest phrase, I realize.
8. When I drive alone, I sing out loud. (Many people do this I am sure).
9. I eat candy corn like there is no tomorrow.
10. I don't like playing sports, but I enjoy being active.
Let's hear your ten things!!!
1) I am actively trying to cook more meals at home and eat out less.
ReplyDelete2) I wore red today...it's not really a color I wear often.
3) I bought Chris' first Christmas presents yesterday!!!
4) I usually start buying Christmas presents in August...I'm behind this year.
5) I have a hard time picturing my future with a baby. It all seems surreal.
6) I feel like I missed a step in my routine if I don't put perfume or body spray on
7) I woke up at 5:00 this morning and my brain wouldn't shut up
8) I really want to get rid of our pet rats before my baby is born...Chris will not let that happen.
9) I want to be a stay at home mom and not have to work...that won't happen either!
10) I drove my parents car today because mine is once again malfunctioning. Awesome!
I saw you leave for work today!
ReplyDelete