If you Google Native American Totems and their meaning... you can find tons of different animal associations that could describe you. Look it up and tell me what your totem is.
Question of the day--
What totem animal would you pick for yourself? Why?
I picked a dolphin for mine. It says a dolphin's characteristics are:
Kind, salvation, wisdom, happiness, playfulness, prudent, capable of deep emotion, and happy.
Sometimes I am not all of these things.... but the most part they seemed to sum me up in so many words. I look forward to hearing what yours are!
I took a quiz which told me I was 51% deer. Deer represent love, grace, peace, humility, swiftness, regrowth, creativity, watchfulness and benevolence. It also told me I was 49% Bear. Bears represent bravery, peace, power, motherhood, benevolence, sovereignty and duality. Interesting that they would be such different animals with similar meanings!
ReplyDelete