Random facts for the day:
1. I tried a choco covered cheesecake blizzard from Dairy Queen. Delish. Try it.
2. My missionary friends start coming home in November and I am beyond stoked. Can't wait for the gang to be reunited.
3. I have a wild obsession with the TV shows How I Met Your Mother and Friends. If you haven't ever watched them, I would highly recommend them. Great for a rainy day, sunshiny day, for any kind of mood, good or bad. Just watch them. If you smile half as much as I do while watching them, this random fact will not have been in vain.
4. I don't like desk jobs. AT. ALL.
5. I have bad road rage. It gets worse with age too.
6. For my birthday one year my parents bought me a huge teddy bear stuffed animal, which I can proudly say still sleeps at the bottom of my bed every night without fail. Childhood stuffed animals are one thing that can easily stick with you the rest of your life.
7. When I am the only one home, I love to crank up music and dance in my living room. My dog isn't impressed with my dancing abilities, or a lack thereof but what does he know.
8. Unicorns, I love them. Always have. Always will. My sister even has a nickname for me: UniKarly. I bear that name proudly.
9. I used to be a Backstreet Boys fan. And the truth is I still am. I will die a Backstreet Boys fan. Enough said.
10. I never had a favorite or lucky number growing up, because I always thought it was kind of dumb, but I would always say 10 because it is a good, nice, even, round, number.
And for your viewing pleasure:
Love it!
ReplyDelete