Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Salutations to all the blog fanatics and blog stalkers out there! I am far from expert in the field of blogging, but let's try this on for size.

My name is Karly Moore. I come from a pretty darn amazing family consisting of 6 kids. An older brother, 2 older sisters, and 2 younger brothers. I am the 3rd youngest. A random fact about me is that I can pogo-stick no-handed. Please, don't try this at home.

Out of the many things I love about life and the many things that make me happy, my family is the biggest portion of the happiness I maintain and the gusto I have for my life experiences. Being myself a Moore, there are certain attitudes and characteristics that go along with having that name: hard working, ambitious, funny, creative, loyal, and dorky, to name a few. I am bold enough to say that my family is the best family in the world. They are the perfect family for me, and I wouldn't trade them in for anything.

A huge part of this blog is to document the funny happenings of the "Mooreherd", but also to record my thoughts and feelings regarding families in general and the dynamics that make them so wonderful. I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas, and stories with you, and hope you will engage with me in reading about my journey to eternity with my wonderful amazing family.

Question of the day: (and feel free to reply, whoever you are)

What do you think is the best quality your family has? Why? I would love hear your thoughts!

We definitely are family! That is definitely something to get up and sing about!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Karly for you uplifting thoughts and question it is so great to hear from you! And my families best quality is that we can make almost anything into a joke and to my they are some of the 5 funniest people I know besides myself! And I am looking forward to hearing from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddison! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. You are my first comment ever, and I was really excited to see it! I am excited to be new to the blogging world and look forward to the experience to share my thoughts about family with this vast void :)

    ReplyDelete